Wednesday, July 11, 2007

tire-some

I had my tire repaired this morning.

Monday evening, when I was driving out of the parking lot, a lady yelled out loud, "Your tire is really low." I stopped my car, and told her, "Yes, I noticed. Thank you." Actually I didn't know it was my tire. I only noticed the rattling sound from the side of my car.

I then decided to go to Sears Auto Center to get the tire fixed before it actually went flat (or it would be the 4th time in my life to have a flat tire lol). I drove very slowly; pulled over several times to let other cars pass. It took me about half an hour for this 10-minute drive. When I finally got to Sears, the front girl told me, "We're closing. We only do body parts now. Sorry."

It felt like the sky crushed me. I must have been really devastated. I drove all the way here and now you wanted me to go back? I don't even know if my tire could go through this again. I came up with this idea that maybe I could inflate the tire and hopefully the tire would stay good long enough before I had it fixed. I then drove to the gas station and tried to get the air machine going. I had to call M to make sure how to use the machine correctly. I've seen people use it but to be honest, I wasn't sure I could do it right. Luckily, it worked! My tire just looked like normal! I could finally drive home without worries.

So I went back to Sears this morning, had my tire repaired, and also did the alignment (which I should've done a long time ago). I'm a happy man again!

No comments: