Sunday, August 12, 2007

meteor shower

I heard the news that there will be the Perseid meteor shower tonight. I stepped outside my apartment a little after 11 pm, when the meteor shower was supposed to peak. Of course I saw nothing but a few stars. I'm not gonna see anything with all the bright lights around my apartment. I guess I was just being naive lol.

I woke up this morning feeling cold, really really cold. I was all curling in my blanket thinking how it could be this cold in a summer morning. I fell asleep and woke up again at around 8. It was just SO COLD. I decided to get up and see if it would be any warmer in the living room. As soon as I opened the bedroom door, I heard the AC blowing. Good Grief I forgot to turn it off. It was blowing all night and look how much electricity I had wasted! And I was so stupid that I didn't even realized the AC was on the first time I woke up.

I punished myself not to use AC today. It was 102F outside lol.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say hi and thanks for your comments on my blog! By the way, no AC when it's 102? No way!!!